Casa De Guadalupe
Enjoy one of our twelve, authentically decorated, Santa Fe vacation rentals at Casas de Guadalupe. Originally built in the 1940’s around the time when Georgia O’Keepfe moved to New Mexico, Casas de Guadalupe was constructed using traditional adobe building methods to create 12 detachable dwellings, each with a private entrance. Today each casita has been lovingly restored with all the modern amenities surrounded by the southwestern ambiance of wooden vigas, serene portals, and kiva fireplaces.
Each casita offers a unique experience. One and two bedroom casitas sleeping anywhere from one to six individuals. Located three blocks from Santa Fe Plaza, in the heart of the historic district, guests can enjoy overnight stay with family and friends. Enjoy the brilliant azure sky and feel the inspiring soul of the city as you walk, literally only minutes, to the legendary Santa Fe plaza, the railyard district, the Georgia O’Keefe Museum and many art galleries, dining and events. Artist pleasures and cultural adventures abound in Santa Fe all year long. Casas de Guadalupe casitas are just a short drive to the Santa Fe ski basin, the art galleries of Canyon Road, and the Santa Fe Opera.
Perfect for Gatherings
Our casitas are located in close proximity to one another, making it perfect for large family gatherings. Why stay in hotel, when you can stay in a home? The word “Casita” in Spanish means “Little House”. Different from a Santa Fe hotel, our casitas radiate warmth, provide a fully furnished home away from home, and welcome visitors to explore “The City Different” and New Mexico’s enchanting history.
Let us help with your arrangements and prove our commitment to personal service. Contact Casas de Gaudalupe, or book online today!
Most of our casitas are pet friendly. Casitas, C, H, and I are the only casita we do not allow pets. We welcome your furry friends in all our other casitas! We do ask for a pet deposit of $25.00 per stay and we do ask that you make sure to clean up after the little guys/gals both inside and on the grounds. We also ask that if your pets are left alone in the casita, they are not destructive or do not disturb other guests. If so we expect you to take responsibility for their actions. Each Casita has a private patio with an enclosed coyote fence, making it safe for your family dog to enjoy the great outdoors while sneaking peaks of passer-byers. Many of our guests leave the front door open, allowing their pets to sit on the patio and enjoy the view!
We look forward to having you stay with us!
WHY STAY IN A CASITA VS. A HOTEL
Whether you stay one night, a week or more, your Santa Fe vacation rental at Casas de Guadalupe is….
- A home away from home with Santa Fe lodging for 2 to 6, including pets.
- Where you can gather the family around the dining table to plan the day’s adventures in Santa Fe.
- A special place to embark on an authentic southwestern adventure, just a short walk to the Santa Fe Plaza.
- Your private place to retreat with all the creature comforts.
- The warmth of scented pinon crackling in the kiva fireplace.
- The soft Santa Fe shade under the portal of your private patio.
- A perfect place to unwind after skiing, hiking, museum exploring or shopping for Santa Fe treasures.
- The comfort of cooking with family in your own kitchen, or sneaking a midnight snack of leftovers from one of Santa Fe’s many fine restaurants.
- Where memories of your stay in Santa Fe come to life!
- We invite you to experience the hospitality of authentic Santa Fe by reserving one of our twelve authentic adobe casitas at Casas de Guadalupe.